Bring on the Party...Hosting a Party on the Go!
Your Objective at Every Party
- Retail the Jewelry and Accessories (Today’s Earnings).
- Book Home Parties (Tomorrows Earnings).
- Sponsor Consultants (Potential Earnings Forever).
Party in a Bag is a perfect way to host a party on the go! It can go anywhere: work places, schools, professional offices, retail stores, title companies, churches, hair salons, banks, and community centers. If you can think of a place and you have a captive audience of women (and men), a Party in a Bag is perfect. Many people just can’t leave their office or choose to work thru their lunch hour. So, there’s no stress preparing for a party! The Party in a Bag is checked out to the hostess and returned to you that day or the next day at the latest. Sometimes leaving a Party in a Bag overnight helps; some people may not know or be prepared to shop and buy. The more Party in a “Bags” you have, the more sales, thus the more money you will earn.
Think about this, working women and men are the perfect people to sell to at their office.
- They all earn money and have a captive audience.
- They probably need to look professional or nice for their job.
- They have less time to go shopping at malls and stores.
- They make great party hosts!
What goes in the Party in a Bag? There are two sizes, Medium (60 pieces) and Large (120 pieces). The amount can be changed based on your inventory. Here’s what we found that works. The more inventory you have, the more sales you make.
- 20/40 Necklaces - Lots of best sellers and neutrals. At least one of each color other than neutral
- 10/20 Earrings - Mostly neutrals with a little color added
- 10/20 Bracelets
- 10/20 Rings
- 10/20 Headwear
Also included are (20) sales bags, business cards, opportunity cards, pen, mirror, and change bag. Each category is stored separately. Using clear stackable containers makes it easy to see what’s inside & creates the excitement to see more!
A Consultant / Host Agreement which holds the Hostess accountable for your inventory. It’s exciting to see the hostess face light up when they see the Party in a Bag for the first time! Let them pick out the first piece for hosting.
Party in a Bag ROCKS!!!
What does a Party in a Bag look like? Anyway you want it to. Here are a few tips.
- Party Bags
Purchase a Big Bag. The one shown is from ROSS and Retails for $8.99 (Many Colors Available)
Clear Cosmetic Bag w/5 totes shown is from Wal-Mart and Retails for $19.97
- Mirror and Stand (Wal-Mart)
- Business Cards - http://www.alisteruniversity.com/cards
Opportunity Cards - http://www.alisteruniversity.com/opportunity-cards
- Change Bag – (Dollar Store or Wal-Mart)
Change bag with 1 $5, 5 $1 and $2.50 in quarters
- Necklaces - Twirl-A-Tie (Amazon) and Bread Buddy – http://buddeez.com (ROSS)
The Bread Buddy is a perfect height and the twirl-a-tie is a nice fit. Note: we use Paparazzi pink foam to go in the bottom and at the top. This helps in keeping the necklaces safe.
- Earrings and Bracelets – 3 piece Organizer (9x6 inch) ROSS
- Hair Accessories
The Final Result!
- This Party in a Box is available from Target. Price total is $30.00
HOW about a Party that NEVER ENDS??
Book more Parties in a Bag or Live Parties, here are words to say when closing each party:
I would love to help you get a few more jewelry pieces to add to your collection?
Tell a friend...I’m sure you’re like most of your friends and family, who also like fun, trendy affordable jewelry at only $5.00 each.
Can you write down 10 names (On Host Agreement) of those you think would enjoy sharing our Party in a Bag or perhaps having their very own live Shopping Party? Your friends and family will love you for it. Cell phones are the go-to for everyone’s friends and family.
With each referral that books a party you receive another FREE piece to add to your collection!!
I have just one more favor that will help me out...I would appreciate it if you can give your friends a quick call or text and let them know you passed along their name to your friend who has fun, fashionable jewelry for only $5.00 each.
You thought of them because you knew they would be as excited as you were to check it out…it is a “MUST SEE”.
Thank you for helping me make Paparazzi a household name!!!
Goals to Set for Yourself
- 2 to 3 “Party in a Bag” a week.
- Repeat every month with the same clients with fresh new inventory.
- Sponsor your clients as they begin to see the opportunity for themselves.
A final note: You are an Independent Paparazzi Consultant. You are part of ALU and The Winning Team. You are held to a higher standard. Be Proud of what you do. People are watching you and they are waiting to join based on your honor, honesty and integrity.