Grab your Girlfriends and let the Party begin!
Always refer to: Building Your Paparazzi Business Book
Hosting a Party & Selling and Party Tips
Your Objective at Every Party
- Retail the Jewelry and Accessories (Today’s Earnings).
- Book Home Parties (Tomorrows Earnings).
- Sponsor Consultants (Potential Earnings Forever).
The party date has been set! Tell the hostess to grab her girlfriends and let the party begin!! Paparazzi parties have everything you love: friends, shopping & guilt-free deals!!
You can have a Paparazzi party anywhere: in homes, schools, conference rooms, community halls, coffee shops and workplaces. No matter the size or the place, all Paparazzi parties are full of the latest $5.00 trends.
Here are some tips to having a successful party:
- Guest List & Invites: Build a list with the hostess and keep a copy for your records. Write out invitations (you provide) and have the hostess personally deliver to the guests. If the hostess can’t deliver the invites, you mail them out & follow up with a phone call. Personally inviting guests is the best way because the guest sees the excitement & the jewelry. (If possible, have the hostess wear her Paparazzi jewelry when handing out invitations) Emailing or Facebook work as reminders for the party, but don’t rely on these as formal invitations. Remind hostess that everything is only $5, that it is cute, and that there is no presentation or pressure – it’s just fun!
- Friends Frenzy Flyers (Optional)– Bring your friends…get the trends! The more friends a guest brings the better chance the guest has of winning free jewelry. This does two things…increases your sales & increases gifts for the hostess. (Under “Training” ALU TOOLS–Other Tools).
- Inventory: The more inventory on hand, the higher the sales. A small home party requires a minimum of 100 pieces of inventory. Be mindful of the amount of guests invited, and ensure your inventory gives them plenty of selection. When you offer customers more jewelry & accessories, the likelihood of them finding a number of different pieces increases – and so do your sales.
- Display: Displaying a yard sign makes the location of the party easy to identify. Display the jewelry in the most open area, such as: kitchen table, dining room table or coffee table. It doesn’t need to be fancy, but the jewelry should be neatly placed and separated by color. As long as the jewelry and hair accessories are easily accessible…your friends will have a great time shopping! The goal of the party is to help the guest find something that they can be excited and happy about purchasing.
- Make it Lite: – Don’t go out of your way preparing a ton of food for your guests. Your friends are there for one purpose only….shopping!!! Offer a cheese/cracker platter, fruit/nuts or chips and salsa with water or iced tea.
- During the Party: - Mingle amongst the guests, without interfering, offering suggestions when appropriate. Remember not everyone has the same taste, so they may like something completely different than you do. Let them know that the jewelry is constantly updated with new styles and colors. There are no catalogs, so the process of ordering and delivering becomes obsolete. On a piece of paper or on the Opportunity Card (Under ALU- Tools) ask guests if they would love to:
a. Have a Paparazzi party?
b. Learn about the Paparazzi Opportunity?
c. Know about the next upcoming event/party?
- Hostess Gifts: - Paparazzi offers a 5% Hostess reward program. Example: Every 20 pieces you purchase you’ll receive a “FREE” hostess gift. More ideas on Hostess Gifts and how to have a successful party listen to the Elegant Mentor’s CDs “Bookings Bonanza” & “Coach the most from your Host!” (ALU – Elegant Mentor)
- Post-Party: - Sending out a “Thank You” card to the hostess is the most elegant way to express gratitude for hosting the party. A personal note gives that extra special touch and appreciation. Follow up with the Opportunity Cards guests filled out within 48 hours. If you booked a party from the party, call the guest and start with Step 1. Building the List! Every party is a success, and now you need to restock your inventory. Take a look at your count sheet to see what you sold, and reorder from there. You’re ready to repeat the process & have more fun!!
A final note: You are an Independent Paparazzi Consultant. You are part of ALU and The Winning Team. You are held to a higher standard. Be Proud of what you do. People are watching you and they are waiting to join based on your honor, honesty and integrity.